Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Week Two - Living With Fewer Things: A Bag At a Time

10/16/2007 - Tuesday

I am living with less stuff in my home, but this is not yet obvious to the casual observer. Two of my closets and drawers definitely look better now. Today’s picture is one of my closets with clutter shoved to the back before I started downsizing. Today, I brought in three bags to the Goodwill; the receiver looked happy that they would have a salad set, some decorative plates, and some party supplies to put on their shelves. After looking more carefully at the jacket I had brought home yesterday, I concluded it needed to be relegated to my rag pile. And, if that rag pile gets too large, I guess I will need to either put some in the trash or find a place that recycles cloth. I will need to do more research on just what can be recycled.

No comments: