Thursday, October 18, 2007

Week Two - Much More to Do

10/17/2007 - Wednesday and 10/18/2007 - Thursday

I have been consumed by work; with four classes to teach, I find myself working over 12 hours a day. I don't think I will want to volunteer to take so many classes in the future. Two of the courses meet everyday, that is 5 days a week, and the other two meet 4 days a week. But I have not forgotten my downsizing project.

When I get home this afternoon, I will be looking for things that are relatively easy to add to my recycling bin. In our area, house to house collection is only available for paper, cans, bottles, and cardboard. There is a sizable collect of papers I have saved and store in a book shelf in my study. I will go through that to decide what can now be recycled. And, I will feel all right when I've got one shopping bag full for Wednesday and one for Thursday this week.

On the topic of recycling, I ran across some great information on what can be recycled and where it might be done by one of the contributors to Blog Action Day. You might want to check it out, too, at Dumb Little Man - http://www.dumblittleman.com/2007/10/items-you-never-thought-to-recycle.html.

No comments: